Oh! It’s 4.10am and I’m still awake!
Finish meeting and discussion at 2.30am then bathed, email…etc. Thinking to go to bed but…I miss blogging… 😥
Well, it’s gonna to be a super busy week for me.
- Tomorrow – need to wake up at 7.30am and work till evening.
- Wednesday – Flying to Jakarta for work in the afternoon.
- Friday – Flying from Jakarta to KL in the super early morning. (think it’s 6am flight) +_+
- Saturday – Flying back to Singapore in the afternoon, then going to JB to attend my cousin wedding.
- Sunday & Monday – coming back to Singapore again and arrange for Tuesday job.
- Tuesday – wake up early and again busy until evening.
- Wednesday – Flying to KL again in the early morning.
- Thursday – Going back to Singapore or Free and easy?? (To be confirmed/continued…)
That’s all I guess. But meanwhile, I’m still urgently looking for a room to rent due to my landlords are going to sell their house (have to consider the budget, location and arrange for viewing…etc…huh), also have go to MOM for some clarification, my dance practice, and for sure, Blogging! 🙂
Anyway, it’s good to keep ourselves busy rather than wasting time doing nothing right? Sometimes when we don’t know what to do, just create a new experience or do something different in our life, enjoy the process and enjoy the busyness! 🙂
Honey Quote of the Day:
“Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You’re going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don’t try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.” – Anthony Robbins